This activity glides above or through the heart of the trees, while crossing a ravine, a river and a canyon by using safety-assured pulleys. Too you can use harnesses and a system to control the velocity of the ride. The zipline uses a system of cables and exact points of trajectory depending on the with the elevation of the cables and a sufficient incline so that the pulleys can slide along smoothly with gravity.
This activity glides above or through the heart of the trees, while crossing a ravine, a river and a canyon by using safety-assured pulleys. Too you can use harnesses and a system to control the velocity of the ride. The zip line uses a system of cables and exact points of trajectory depending on the with the elevation of the cables and a sufficient incline so that the pulleys can slide along smoothly with gravity.
The zip line is located 35 km (or 22 miles) outside of Cusco, an estimated 40 minute trip, in the village of Racchi.
This village is located in the Sacred Valley region and the middle of a natural paradise known as the Chinchero plateau, near the P’acchayoc canyon and in the shadows of the the snow-capped peaks of Chicon and Pitusiray.
The zipline has 4 different cables that extend for a distance of 600 meters (or approximately 2,000 feet), the highest of which is at a height of 200 meters (or 700 feet) in the air.
- The first cable is very smooth so that the participant. Can start the ride with confidence and has a chance to become comfortable with the activity.
- The second cable travels at a slightly higher velocity so that the participant, can imagine the sensation of flying through the air!
- The third cable is the longest when the participant has the ability to travel in various extreme positions. If they desire, such as upside down, monkey-style, or whatever position you invent!
- The fourth cable is the highest cable with the best and most beautiful views of the P’acchayoc canyon. The Sacred Valley, and the surrounding Andes Mountains.
The perfect tour for private groups, consists of a pick-up in the plaza regocijos, where the trip to Racchi will begin. Racchi is located in the middle of a magnificent natural paradise where we will begin the zipline and feel as though we are flying through the air! Through the flight on the zipline the participant will have the ability to appreciate the various andean mountains and paradises. The sacred valley of the incas and the lively culture of the racchi community. After the end of the zipline, we will return to cusco. If desired, an optional trip can be arranged to visit the artisanal textile centers of chinchero (extra cost may apply).
- Transportation (travel to zipline from Cusco and return to Cusco)
- Zip lining instructor
What to bring:
- Light jacket.
- River Rafting.
- Machu Picchu.
The reservation is considered partial when our clients aren't do a total cost deposit of the service. All the reservations are guaranteed and confirmed after we receive the deposit in our bank account, or recieve in a Wester Union office. After that to reconfirm your request, we are going to send a SERVICE VOUCHER by fax or mail three days late to fax number or mail address you give us.Read More
Remember, if you pay with paypal you need considere 8% more on the final price.
Booking now ZIP LINE TOURS
Reserve thoose tour whit only 50% of total price. You can use Pay pal.