The wonder tour, Machu Picchu and Sacred valley together
The Incas called this the Sacred Valley because it was here that they developed a rich agricultural society and built fortresses and different complexes such as Pisac and Ollantaytambo. Each place has thousands of stories to tell. Adventures in the Sacred Valley.
Machu Picchu and Sacred Valley 2 days
You will be picked up from your hostel at 8:45 am where we take you to catch transport from Cusco to Sacred Valley to visit: Pisac, Coya, Lamay, Calca, Urubamba, Ollantaytambo and Chincheros. From here we will take train to at 18:00 pm and arrive at Aguas Calientes at 20:00 pm There will be someone to pick you up from the train station to take you to the hostel where you will spend the night. At night your tour guide will to meet you at the hostel to brief you about your trip to Machu Picchu the following day. (20:30 hrs.-20:50 hrs.)
Day 2: Machupicchu.
At 4:30am (or the time you desire) you will start your walking ascent to Machu Picchu in time for sunrise (you can also take the bus up to the ruins. The cost is $7 each way. (If you wish to take the bus please inform us before departing as this can be done for you by one of our members of staff). After your tour of Machu Picchu (approx 1 hour 45 mins) you will have the rest of the afternoon free to spend in Machu Picchu. You need to return to Aguas Calientes at least half an hour before the train departs. The train departs at 7.30pm and you will arrive to Ollantaytambo train station at 9.30pm. You will be met from the train station and brought back to Cusco arriving approximately 11pm.
- Transportation Cusco – Ollantaytambo.
- Transportation Ollantaytambo-Cusco.
- Train tickets Ollantaytambo- Aguas Calientes- Ollantaytambo.
- Hostel in Aguas Calientes.
- Breakfast day two.
- Entrance fee to Machu Picchu.
- English and Spanish speaking guide in Machu Picchu.
- Transfers to and from hostel.
- Bus Aguas Calientes-Machu Picchu-Aguas Calientes. (optional USD7 each way)
- Wearing tennis shoes or trainers.
- Drinking lots of liquids on long excursions, especially during treks.
- Long trousers.
- Sweater and a jacket.
- Rain wear. (you never know when will rain even if it’s the dry season)
- Insect Repellent and Sun block. (Sun is always stronger in such altitude)
- Personal first aid kit.
- light backpack.
- Gloves, scarf, hat or cap and sunglasses.
The reservation is considered partial when our clients aren't do a total cost deposit of the service. All the reservations are guaranteed and confirmed after we receive the deposit in our bank account, or recieve in a Wester Union office. After that to reconfirm your request, we are going to send a SERVICE VOUCHER by fax or mail three days late to fax number or mail address you give us.Read More
Remember, if you pay with paypal you need considere 8% more on the final price.
Booking now Machu Picchu by train and Sacred Valley 2 days
Reserve thoose tour whit only 50% of total price. You can use Pay pal.