HIKING TO AUSANGATE 7 LAGOONS TRIP
“Hiking to the Ausangate 7 Lagoons is a one-day trekking excursion. This new adventure is replete with stunning mountains, diverse flora and fauna, picturesque landscapes, hot springs, and vibrant lagoons in shades of blue, green, and turquoise.
Hiking to Ausangate 7 Lagoons one day
We will start the tour to the 7 Lagoons of Ausangate Lagoons with a pick-up from your hotel in Cusco city. Our journey will begin towards the community of Pacchanta, which will take approximately 6 hours. Along the way, you'll have the opportunity to admire the breathtaking high Andean landscapes, including its unique flora and fauna.
Upon reaching Pacchanta, we will have our breakfast in the area, followed by a brief break where our guide will provide more information about our adventure. After breakfast, we will prepare for the hike to the Seven Lagoons of Ausangate, which covers a distance of approximately 7.5 km and takes about 5 hours on foot.
During the Ausangate Full Day tour, we will visit the following 7 lakes of Ausangate: Azulqocha, Orco Otorongo, China Otorongo, Puqacocha, Alqacocha, Qomercocha, and Patacocha. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to witness the awe-inspiring beauty of the surrounding mountains, such as Ausangate (6,834 meters above sea level), Mariposa (5,842 meters above sea level), Jampa (5,500 meters above sea level), Pucapunta (5,740 meters above sea level), Caracol (5,625 meters above sea level), and Tinke (5,300 meters above sea level).
Throughout the journey, you'll have the chance to spot native birds of the area, alpacas, llamas, numerous vizcachas, and with luck, the Andean condor. At the end of the circuit, we will return to Pacchanta to enjoy a satisfying lunch in the community. Afterward, you can relax and replenish your energy by taking a break in the local medicinal hot springs, providing a soothing conclusion to this incredible Andean experience.
This extraordinary adventure of the Ausangate 7 Lagoons tour will conclude with our return to Cusco city, expected around 19:00 hrs."
- Pick up from your hotel in Cusco.
- Tourist transportation Cusco - Pacchanta.
- First aid kit.
- Oxygen balloon.
- Professional guide Spanish - English.
- 1 breakfast.
- 1 lunch.
- Tourist Transportation Pacchanta - Cusco (city center).
- Entrance to the 7 Lagoons S/ 20.00.
- Entrance fee to Pacchanta Hot Springs S/ 5.00.
- Saddle Horse.
- Water or alcoholic beverages.
- Tips, personal appreciation (optional).
- Lodging or Hotel in the city of Cusco.
- Travel Insurance, recommended during your trip (hire it from your country).
Complete Itinerary: 7 Lagoons Ausangate Cusco
- 04:00 / 04:30 hrs: Pick up from hotel or lodging, Cusco downtown.
- 05:00 hrs: Departure and transfer by bus to the community of Pacchanta.
- 08:00 hrs: Arrival to Pacchanta, breakfast and break.
- 08:40 hrs: Begin trek to the 7 lakes of Ausangate.
- Hike and visit to the 7 lagoons, incredible views of the snow-capped mountains and the surrounding nature. - 10:45 hrs: Visit to the last lagoon from 4,650 mnsm.
- 11:20 hrs: Descent to the starting point, Pacchanta community.
- 13:30 hrs: Rest, enjoy the medicinal hot springs of Pacchanta.
- 14:30 hrs: Free time for lunch (included).
- 15:20 hrs: Departure time of the bus from Pacchanta.
- 19:00 hrs: Arrival to Cusco city.
What are the 7 lakes of Ausangate Cusco?
- Azulqocha Lagoon.
- Orco Otorongo Lagoon.
- China Otorongo Lagoon.
- Puqacocha Lagoon.
- Alqacocha Lagoon
- Lagoon Qomercocha.
- Lagoon Patacocha.
Our prices per person:
We have optimized our prices according to the number of people, making your trip more accessible and enjoy your experience on the bike with a guarantee.
|1 person||2 persons||3 persons||4+ persons|
The reservation is considered partial when our clients aren't do a total cost deposit of the service. All the reservations are guaranteed and confirmed after we receive the deposit in our bank account, or recieve in a Wester Union office. After that to reconfirm your request, we are going to send a SERVICE VOUCHER by fax or mail three days late to fax number or mail address you give us.
Remember, if you pay with paypal you need considere 8% more on the final price.