CITY TOUR BY BIKE
CITY TOUR BY BIKE
The great city tour by Bike
This excursion takes you to the archeological sites that are located right outside of Cusco and are known as the “Four Ruins”. Our private car will bring us first to Tambomachay, where our guide will explain you the significance of these Inca ruins.
Then we continue our bike ride to Puca-Pucara, experience the magic atmosphere in Templo de la Luna (moon temple), then visit the site of sacred Q’enqo and finally Sacsayhuaman. It could be in the morning between 9.00hrs-13.00hrs / 14.00-18.00hrs.
- 09:00 – Departure of transportation to Tambomachay.
- 09:45 –Visit of archeological site Tambomachay and Puca Pucara with local guide.
- 10:45 am – Continuing bike ride and visit archeological site of Q’enqo.
- 12:00 pm – Enjoying the amazing view on Cusco from Cristo Blanco (white Christ statue), guided tour through Inca fortress Saqsayhuaman.
- 13:00 pm – Leave Saqsayhuaman and ride back down to Cusco.
- Mountain bikes.
- Safety equipment. (Helmets, Gloves, Safety vest)
- First aid kit.
- Boleto Turístico general BTG. (tourist ticket)
09:00 – Departure of transportation to Tambomachay.
Varies depending on the location of your hotel the pickup will be around 8.30hrs
Time spent in transit:
(All times are approximations, depending on road and traffic conditions)
Cusco – Tambomachay: 30 minutes
THE BEST CITY TOUR BY BIKE Details
|DISTANCE||15km / 9 miles|
Our prices per person:
We have optimized our prices according to the number of people, making your trip more accessible and enjoy your experience on the bike with a guarantee.
|1 person||2 persons||3 persons||4+ persons|
The reservation is considered partial when our clients aren't do a total cost deposit of the service. All the reservations are guaranteed and confirmed after we receive the deposit in our bank account, or recieve in a Wester Union office. After that to reconfirm your request, we are going to send a SERVICE VOUCHER by fax or mail three days late to fax number or mail address you give us.
Remember, if you pay with PayPal, you need to consider 8% more on the final price.