CITY TOUR BY BIKE
This excursion takes you to the archeological sites that are located right outside of Cusco and are known as the “Four Ruins”. Our private car will bring us first to Tambomachay, where our guide will explain you the significance of these Inca ruins. Then we continue our bike ride to Puca-Pucara, experience the magic atmosphere in Templo de la Luna (moon temple), then visit the site of sacred Q’enqo and finally Sacsayhuaman. It could be in the morning between 9.00hrs-13.00hrs / 14.00-18.00hrs
• 09:00 – Departure of transportation to Tambomachay.
• 09:45 –Visit of archeological site Tambomachay and Puca Pucara with local guide.
• 10:45 am – Continuing bike ride and visit archeological site of Q’enqo.
• 12:00 pm – Enjoying the amazing view on Cusco from Cristo Blanco (white Christ statue), guided tour through Inca fortress Saqsayhuaman.
• 13:00 pm – Leave Saqsayhuaman and ride back down to Cusco.