THE PERFECT RIDE IF YOU WANT GO TO MACHU PICCHU ON BIKE AND HIKE
This new option allows you to travel to the most visited, wonderful and historical place in Peru “Machu Picchu” in bike combining with trekking. Three days of complete landscapes, unforgettable experiences in the Andes. Escape with us to an adventure that will leave you wanting to return as many times as you can.
MTB SKILL RATING
3 Days / 2 Nights
HIKE SKILL RATING
First Day Cusco Misminay Moray
- Departure 6 am from Cusco.
- 8:00 am Start place Mountain Bike 35 Km of route.
- 12: 00 lunch Restaurant TreeHause.
- Second trail Maras Pichingoto 15 km.
- Transportation to Santa Teresa – Cocalmayo -Colpani.
- Second Day Santa Teresa
- Breakfast 6:00
- 7:00 am walk from Santa Teresa to Colpani Mandor – Aguas Calientes 2 Km 7 Hours
- Lunch at Mandor Family House
- End of the Aguas Calientes 16:30
- Hotel Aguas Calientes
Third Day Aguas Calientes Machu Picchu
- Departure 6:30 am heading to Machu Picchu
- Guided Tour 2 Hours
- Free time 1 hour
- Aguas Calientes Return 12:00
- Lunch 13:00
- Return to Cusco 14:30
- 3 Lunches
- 2 Breakfasts
- 2 Dinners
- Complete bike suspension and protective gear
- Mountain guide
- Guide for Machu Picchu and Trekking
- 2 Nights Hotel
- Entrance to Machu Picchu
- Entrance to huayna Picchu (optional)
- Entrance to Machu Picchu mountain
- Roundtrip tourist train ticket
- Bus ticket Machu Picchu
- Transportation to Ollantaytambo
- Souvenir Polo
- Entrances to the thermal baths
- Accident insurance
PLACES TO VISIT
- Maras Moray
Archaeological center located in the town of Maras 45 minutes from the city of Cusco, at an altitude of 3500msnm. Possibly it was a place of experimentation for agriculture, the structure and organization of its platforms generated microclimates in its different surfaces.
Apparently Moray served as a type of model to calculate agricultural production, not only in the Sacred Valley but also in different places along the Tahuantinsuyo empire.
- Cocalmayo Santa Teresa
Cocalmayo is a natural thermal spa located 30 minutes from the town of Santa Teresa. It has 4 pools of medicinal waters from the subsoil of geothermal origin.
An ideal natural environment to rest the body after a day of trekking or biking. you can enjoy its crystal clear waters, as well as the landscape of the jungle.
- Machu Picchu
The most visited Inca citadel in Peru, Machu Picchu is designated as a World Heritage Site by HUNESCO since 1983, known as the Historic Sanctuary of Machu Picchu. Located 3 hours and a half from Cusco, at a height of 2490 meters above sea level.
Machu Picchu is considered a masterpiece of architecture and engineering. Its archaeological, scenic features and the mystery that still hides in its history, make it one of the most visited destinations by many tourists.
BOOKING AND PRICE
Make your reservation with only $100.