THE AMAZAZING TRAIL FOR THE ADVENTURE PEOPLE
The Sacred Downhill Tour is made for people who are passionate about off road biking with adrenaline. The tour is splitted into two trails and includes spectacular sights of the Mount Chicon (5250m), the Veronica peak (5682m) and the cultural ruins of Maras Moray. Is Appropriate Downhill bikes with full suspension (front: Bomber, back: Rock Shock) with the Avid hydraulic break system are provided. A full face helmet, body armour, knee pads and gloves will protect your body.
Eventhough we can separate the trails into two technical levels you must have a minimum standard of experiences to ensure your own safety.
- First Step Trail from Chinchero to Huayabamba (15km Level 4, high):You will ride bike on roads with Loose rocks and earth, high steps and steep slopes force you to be focused from the start to the end. The narrow road has it’s challenges but there is always the opportunity to walk down this more difficult sections.
- Second Step Trail from Misminay to Urubamba 35km (Level 3, medium): This trail offers inclined terrain with loose earth and starts with a short stop above the Moray ruins and continues with a powerful drive through the gorgeous landscape of the Sacred Valley always facing the Vilcanota mountain range.
- 08.30 Pick up at Hostel or office in Cusco
- 10.00 Start in Chinchero (3950m) of the first trail (15km)
- 11.15 Pick up in Huayabamba (2740m)
- 12.00 Second start in Misminay (3980m) for the 35km trail (break above Moray Ruines)
- 13.30 Arrival at Urubamba River (2630m)
- 13.45 Included Lunch-Menu in Urubamba
- 14.15 Drive back to Cusco
- 15.30 Drop off at Hostel or office in Cusco
- Hiking shoes, water, slim long sports pants with shorts over it, long sleeve shirt
- Additional: sun cream, sunglasses, photo camera, warm clothes for after the trail
DETAILS Sacred Downhill Tour One Day:
- Opportunity to leave your backbag in the transportation car
- The tour guide will take First aid kit and bike tools.
- Our Tour guides are well experienced downhill professionals
MAKE YOUR RESERVATION NOW
Sacred Downhill Tour One Day