The Black Sacred Downhill is a new route which is very similar to our well known Sacred Downhill tour. The main differences are in the first trail which is developed for well experienced downhillers. The first trail of our Black Sacred Downhill starts on an altitude of 4150m which is 200m higher than the starting point of our normal Sacred Downhill tour Furthermore there is right at the beginning a little sports activity.
Starts on a location which is not reachable by car, because of that we have to face a short hike with our bikes for about 15 minutes, after that we get on a very narrow single track with its challenging sections which takes you to your limits another difference is the view.
In our normal Sacred Downhill tour you come along the Urquillos Valley and you face the Chicon massive from the right side. In our new tour you face Mt Chicon straight away and get the view all over the Sacred Valley.
- 8.30 Pick up at Hostel or office in Cusco
- 10.00 Start in Chinchero (3950m) of the first trail (15km)
- 11.15 Pick up in Huayabamba (2740m)
- 12.00 Second start in Misminay (3980m) for the 35km trail (break above Moray Ruines)
- 13.30 Arrival at Urubamba River (2850m)
- 13.45 Included Lunch-Menu in Urubamba
- 14.15 Drive back to Cusco
- 15.30 Drop off at Hostel or office in Cusco
PLEASE BRING WITH YOU
- Hiking shoes,
- Water, Slim long sports pants with shorts over it
- Long sleeve shirt
- Sun cream Sunglasses
- Photo camera
- Warm clothes for after the trail
- Rain–wind protection.
- Opportunity to leave your backbag in the transportation car -First aid kid and bike tools are carried by the tour guide
- Tour guides are well experienced downhill professionals
MAKE YOUR RESERVATION NOW
Black Sacred Downhill
Exit: Every days